|File size||1.15 MB|
|Last updated||2 days ago|
|Created||9 months ago|
|Project source||Project URL|
|Report bugs||Bug tracker URL|
Releases now target 0.8 branch.
0.7.9 version is available at https://gitlab.com/tposney/midi-qol/raw/079/package/module.json
Attack/Damage/Saving throw automation.
0.3.100 Added a dependency on the module socketlib. You must install socketlib to use midi-qol.
Help My midi-qol disappeared this is almost always because your dnd5e version is out of date. Update dnd5e.
Replaces minor-qol with a superset of the existing functionality
Uses dnd5e system rolls for items, attack, damage and saves
Please see the changelog for changes.
Midi-qol goes through a standard sequence to complete the attack/spell cast. Midi-qol assumes that when you click the roll button you mean it. Midi-qol always applies damage/healing to the targeted tokens. If the item specifies a target of "self" midi-qol uses that instead (usually the trgeted token).
1. Consume any resources that should be consumed (ammunition, charges, spell slot etc).
2. If the item specifies a target template place the template and if enabled select targets inside that template.
2. If the item has an attack roll the attack.
3. If auto check hits is enabled modify the set of targets to be only those that were hit by the attack roll if there was one. If disabled the attack is assumed to hit all targets.
4. Roll the dmage if auto roll damage is enabled.
5. Roll any saving throws for the affected targets (note there are options for players to roll their own saves). If disabled it is assumed that all targets failed their save.
6. Apply damage if enabled taking into account damage resitance/immunities if enabled. Midi-qol knows that damage can have different types so supports 10 pts of slahsing damage and 15 points of fire damage and applies immunities to each part seperately.
probably many however....
* There are several incompatibilities with Mess.
To install this package, open your Foundry Setup screen and navigate to your Module tab and click the Install Module button.
From there, you can either search for the package unique name: midi-qol or copy its manifest URL:
And paste it to the input box at the bottom of your window.
You can install this package directly to your Forge account.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Advertisement cookies are used to deliver visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages they visited before and analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaign.