|Last updated||3 months ago|
|Created||1 year ago|
|Project source||Project URL|
Adds a control toggle that allows working with tokens, tiles and drawings at the same time.
* There is a configuration that allows having Super Select mode on by default
* Tokens have priority on top of drawings and tiles
* Objects of different types may not be selected together simultaneously (yet?)
* It is recommended to use Foundry VTT's setting to release on left-click
* Supports DF Hotkey library, with default Shift+S
* The code is ugly, but it is lightweight, fast and self-contained
Support this module and my work in Ko-fi!:
I am Doing it as a hobby. Feedback more than welcome.
To install this package, open your Foundry Setup screen and navigate to your Module tab and click the Install Module button.
From there, you can either search for the package unique name: super-select or copy its manifest URL:
And paste it to the input box at the bottom of your window.
You can install this package directly to your Forge account.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Advertisement cookies are used to deliver visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages they visited before and analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaign.