|Last updated||3 months ago|
|Created||1 year ago|
|Project source||Project URL|
|Report bugs||Bug tracker URL|
Playlist Enhancer allows you to create playlists from the current playing sounds. Curate your sounds and atmosphere and click the "Curate" button to create a playlist containing those sounds and their properties. Also adds support for drag & dropping copies of songs between playlists to make sound management a breeze.
Create your atmosphere by playing songs & editing sound levels.
Click the "Curate" button to create a new playlist with these sounds or add the sounds to an existing playlist.
Move or copy sounds between playlists using drag & drop (Move/Copy can be changed in moodule settings)
Enable or disable copy of sounds between playlists (Disabling changes the behavior to "move")
Playlists and folders containing playing/paused sounds are highlighted in the playlist menu for improved readability.
Playing track colour
Paused track colour
Change the volume, repeat and fade of all tracks within a playlist. Save your defaults to quickly apply those same settings to other playlists.
Most likely incompatible with "Playlist Drag and Drop" as the drop functions may conflict. Remains untested.
If you have any issues, please feel free to raise them here on Github.
- Fixed a bug on Firefox where dragging & dropping playlists would throw an error incorrectly.
- Rebuilt drag & drop code from the ground up to improve reliability, reduce checks/error reporting needed
- Added MVP for bulk editing of sounds via right-clicking on a playlist
- Added associated settings for "Default" bulk edit states, these can be edited via the Bulk Edit dialog window or the module settings.
- Improved debug for moving songs between playlists to detect folder actions.
- Improved paused/playing track state detection
- Improved reliability of curation
- Updated README
- Added artwork
- module.json improvements to add issue tracking, changelog and more detail
Fixed an issue where curating mutiple sounds at once may cause some to not play afterwards.
Improved functionality around adding songs to playlist. Affects and improves all areas of the module.
Fixed compatibility with Maestro module button placement.
Added module settings for:
- Enable/Disable copying of modules between playlists. Disabling will delete the original and "move" the track.
- Enable/Disable playlist status coloring and icons
- Set playlist status colors for "Playing" and "Paused" sounds
To install this package, open your Foundry Setup screen and navigate to your Module tab and click the Install Module button.
From there, you can either search for the package unique name: playlist-enhancer or copy its manifest URL:
And paste it to the input box at the bottom of your window.
You can install this package directly to your Forge account.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Advertisement cookies are used to deliver visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages they visited before and analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaign.