|Last updated||3 weeks ago|
|Created||11 months ago|
|Project source||Project URL|
For the Pathfinder 2E FoundryVTT system only
This module accepts PDF that contain certain adventures and does the following:
* Import the text from the adventure and creates journal entries for them
* Import the images from the adventure and creates journal entries for them
* Import the maps from the adventure and creates scenes that have been automatically aligned to the grid
* Merges the manually created wall data into the scenes
* Places the manually placed journal entries into the scene
To use, follow the following steps:
* Install this module into FoundryVTT
* In your world, go to the settings tab, under module settings find the PDF to Foundry module and enable it by clicking the checkbox.
* Go to the settings tab, and click the "Import PDF" button
* Choose a PDF to import from your hard drive, and select the import option. Please be patient as it imports your PDF.
* You should now see the items from your PDF in your Foundry world.
It will only work with officially licensed PDFs downloaded directly from the Paizo store containing their original watermarks. It will not work with modified or pirated PDFs.
For personal use only.
To install this package, open your Foundry Setup screen and navigate to your Module tab and click the Install Module button.
From there, you can either search for the package unique name: pdftofoundry or copy its manifest URL:
And paste it to the input box at the bottom of your window.
You can install this package directly to your Forge account.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Advertisement cookies are used to deliver visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages they visited before and analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaign.