We are currently looking for people to help us grow Foundry Hub into a great platform for content of all kinds related to Foundry VTT. If you are interested please have a look at the positions we want to fill.
You have knack for writing? You want to create content or give content from other people an additional platform? Then you might be interested joining our editorial team.
- Help with researching articles and quality control (e.g. proof reading).
- Write own articles, for example one of the recurring series like Module Monday.
- Work with contributors to help them get their submissions published.
If just being an editor is not enough and you also want to make some decisions you might be interested in being a chief editor. This role comes with more responsibility but also more with the opportunity to move the site’s content into a direction you envision.
- Have a say on what kinds of articles are being published on the site.
- Make sure editors are not having problems and help them out if they need it.
- Establish and manage contacts with members of the community and encourage them to publish on Foundry Hub if you think they are providing potential interesting or valuable content.
- Decide on a posting schedule.
You have a good eye for aesthetic and no problem creating images then you might want to consider to join us as a designer.
- Create templates and images for articles.
- Help out with layout and formatting.
- If you have experience also help out with design choices for the Foundry Hub page.
You are motivated and want to help out, but none of those roles are what you are looking for? In that case you can still apply just make sure to tell us what kind of tasks you want to do.
If you are interested you please fill out the form by clicking on the button below and we will get in touch with you