- If a token is to fly, with Jump Pack or other means of flight, and its elevation is less than or equal to zero, set its elevation with the token HUD to +1 before starting movement.
- Make sure that the character's Fly is equal to twice its Speed if it is using some form of natural flight, or equal to the rating given by the equipment that grants it flight.
- Tokens starting in water without the ability to fly or use a Jump Pack will swim.
- It is suggested that entering or exiting water deeper than a token's height should stop the token's movement unless the token uses flight or a Jump Pack.
- If a token is dying, use the Combat Tracker to "Mark (it) Defeated" before starting its movement.
- The module assumes if a token is not visible that it is using stealth.
- This module, while attempting to make gameplay faster, does not enforce any limitation on token movement or action use, it is simply a visual aid.
- If you find any bugs or issues, please post on the project issues forum.