|File size||132 B|
|Last updated||4 months ago|
|Created||5 months ago|
|Project source||Project URL|
A simple timer (uses real world time) module that works for all the players in Foundry VTT.
The timer icon can be found by Game Masters in the Basic Controls. It will open a window with a few options for the timer.
- Type - Can be count down or count up (timer/stopwatch);
- Description - Optionally you can provide a text description of the timer;
- Enable ticks - A ticking sound will play if enabled;
- Enable end sound - An alarm clock will sound, if enabled, when the timer expires;
- Private timer - If checked the timer will only be visible to you.
- End message - Sends the content in a chat message when the timer expires. If no content is provided no message will be sent. Can be used to run macros if used with The Furnace (Advanced Macros)
Once the timer is started a new message will appear in the Chat Log:
If the game is unpaused the timer will start to countdown:
As soon as the timer has expired a notification will appear and the message will indicate that the timer has expired:
After a few seconds the message will disappear from the Chat Log. If you wish to cancel the timer just delete the respective message.
Timers can also be created programmatically, examples can be found in GitHub.
To install this package, open your Foundry Setup screen and navigate to your Module tab and click the Install Module button.
From there, you can either search for the package unique name: timer or copy its manifest URL:
And paste it to the input box at the bottom of your window.
You can install this package directly to your Forge account.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Advertisement cookies are used to deliver visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages they visited before and analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaign.