|Last updated||1 year ago|
|Created||1 year ago|
|Project source||Project URL|
|Report bugs||Bug tracker URL|
Derived and updated version of Torchlight, which in turn was derived from Torch.
Provide new icons in the token's HUD to quickly activate Light Sources, such as a Torch, Light Spell and Lantern.
* Fixed issue #40 - Custom Lantern is no longer a custom spell...
Full Changelog: 0.10.8f...0.10.8g
* #24 Tentative fix, unable to reproduce after code change and tests. Let me know if and how to reproduce.
* Added a new Setting:
* Preserve light data : This setting turns on/off storing light data before activating a light with the HUD. This means that :
1. On: if you add a light effect from another module or modified manually, clicking on the HUD will store current light data, then activate light as configured in the settings. On deactivating the light via the HUD, stored data will be restored.
2. Off: Whatever the token's light was before, deactivation of the HUD Light will turn light off.
To install this package, open your Foundry Setup screen and navigate to your Module tab and click the Install Module button.
From there, you can either search for the package unique name: LightsHUD or copy its manifest URL:
And paste it to the input box at the bottom of your window.
You can install this package directly to your Forge account.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Advertisement cookies are used to deliver visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages they visited before and analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaign.