|Last updated||1 month ago|
|Created||2 years ago|
|Project source||Project URL|
Featuring: All SVG icons available (4000+) on http://game-icons.net with white, black and transparent backgrounds.
No need to activate this module since it is just content. Just browse to the icon you want for all your icon needs.
They are located under
Icons provided under the Creative Commons 3.0 BY or CC0 if mentioned below.
- Lorc, http://lorcblog.blogspot.com
- Delapouite, http://delapouite.com
- John Colburn, http://ninmunanmu.com
- Felbrigg, http://blackdogofdoom.blogspot.co.uk
- John Redman, http://www.uniquedicetowers.com
- Carl Olsen, https://twitter.com/unstoppableCarl
- Sbed, http://opengameart.org/content/95-game-icons
- Willdabeast, http://wjbstories.blogspot.com
- Viscious Speed, http://viscious-speed.deviantart.com - CC0
- Lord Berandas, http://berandas.deviantart.com
- Irongamer, http://ecesisllc.wix.com/home
- HeavenlyDog, http://www.gnomosygoblins.blogspot.com
- Faithtoken, http://fungustoken.deviantart.com
- Andy Meneely, http://www.se.rit.edu/~andy/
- Kier Heyl
- Sparker, http://citizenparker.com
- Zeromancer - CC0
- Guard13007, https://guard13007.com
- DarkZaitzev, http://darkzaitzev.deviantart.com
- Pepijn Poolman
- Pierre Leducq
More info available at https://game-icons.net
To install this package, open your Foundry Setup screen and navigate to your Module tab and click the Install Module button.
From there, you can either search for the package unique name: game-icons-net or copy its manifest URL:
And paste it to the input box at the bottom of your window.
You can install this package directly to your Forge account.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Advertisement cookies are used to deliver visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages they visited before and analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaign.