|File size||311.17 KB|
|Last updated||5 months ago|
|Created||11 months ago|
|Project source||Project URL|
FoundryVTT Module to create new PC and NPC Actors from a text-based Statblock
GameSystem: PF1 0.73.5 by Furyspark
1. Copy a Statblock for the creature, enemy or npc you want to generate (beginning with the name).
2. In the Actor Directory tab of foundry, click on "Import Statblock"
3. Paste the Statblock into the textarea and confirm with enter
SBC is currently in development, so not all data will be parsed or may be parsed/calculated incorrectly.
If you find any errors or have a statblock that can't be converted at all, feel free to open an issue on Github or let me know on the FoundryVTT Discord.
Currently, the tool parses the following data and generates equivalent Foundry Data and Items:
* Not all Statblocks are equally formatted. As long as its reasonably well formed, it should work. If not, check the console (F12).
* See Issues on Github for known bugs. If you find anythings thats not noted there, please include it
* **Bug Fixing**
* Give usable Feedback or implement a debug mode (for now some comments are visible in the console)
Primer#2220 | FoundryVTT Discord
To install this package, open your Foundry Setup screen and navigate to your Module tab and click the Install Module button.
From there, you can either search for the package unique name: statblockimporter or copy its manifest URL:
And paste it to the input box at the bottom of your window.
You can install this package directly to your Forge account.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Advertisement cookies are used to deliver visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages they visited before and analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaign.