Forum

[PAID][Online][Path...

Notifications
Clear all

GM [PAID][Online][Pathfinder 2E][Weekly][1-2 Players Needed][FoundryVTT][20 EUR][Sundays][CEST] Malevolence into Strength Of Thousands

Peenicks
(@1marko1)
Candidate

Hey there, I'm looking for a single to 2 players to join an existing group of 4 players for the Malevolence module and then go into the Strength Of Thousands Adventure Path (whenever it releases). We play Sundays 4 PM CEST/16:00 CEST every week. Sessions are charged at a 20 EUR per person per session though I offer payment packages.

Malevolence

The house has stood abandoned on its lonely hilltop, brooding quietly over the ruins of a once thriving town for decades. No one has lived within its walls since the night a terrific storm flooded the coastal town below—and since a tragedy struck down the noble family that once dwelt within—but now, the mansion has attracted the attention of a curious group of adventurers. What is the truth behind the tragic past that empowers the evil that grips the mansion today, and what might happen to the world of Golarion if the sinister influences that grow within these haunted walls are allowed to build beyond the breaking point?

CONTENT WARNING: body horror, filicide, domestic violence, gore, mental illness, mental trauma, mutilation, physical trauma, and suicide.

- Malevolence is an adventure for characters level 3, through 6.

- At it's core Malevolence is a Horror/Investigation themed adventure.

Strength Of Thousands - Kindled Magic

--------------------

The Strength of Thousands Adventure Path begins! A magic school like no other! The oldest and most prestigious magic academy in the world is the Magaambya, an ancient institution founded by the greatest wizard the world has ever known. This wizard vanished long ago, but his sinister enemies plot against his school and those who attend it. Over their long academic career, the heroes rise from humble students to become teachers, and they ultimately hold the fate of the school in their hands. Graduates of the Magaambya are among the greatest wardens of the world, but if the heroes can't marshal the strength of thousands who have come before them, the venerable Magaambya might fall! The Strength of Thousands Adventure Path is a six-part, monthly series of connected adventures that comprise a complete Pathfinder campaign.

School's in session! The newest students at the venerable Magaambya school of magic must begin their academic careers with tests of their skill and resourcefulness. The heroes can learn much from their teachers and fellow students, but must beware of mysterious secrets and sinister plots. The rigors facing any Magaambya students are steep, but the heroes must also contend with strange infestations and supernatural intruders in the school's ancient halls. Education is far from easy at the oldest and most prestigious magic academy in the world!

- Strength Of Thousands - Kindled Magic is an adventure for level 1 characters

- The closest theme that is advertised in this AP is a Harry Potter style magic school adventure.. As usual PF2 modules feature a lot of intense combat situations.

- Discord will be used for voice, as such you are expected to have a decent microphone.

- Use video inside FoundryVTT

- Play time is 4 Hours from the beginning of the session. Might last 5-10 minutes extra to wrap things up.

-No Homebrew Content Allowed.

Date & Time: We play every Sunday from 4 PM CEST to 8 PM CEST. Timezone is UTC+01:00

On Character Creation:

- We use the Free Archetype Variant Rule (however for Strength Of Thousands it might be limited pool to select)

- You are free to use any released race or class. (No playtest)

The Way I run games:

- There will be variable combat and ambient music present for different moods.

- Handouts created for players to help with visualization of different NPC's.

- If any downtime is present it will be handled preferably out of the game to not bog it down and keep play more exciting.

- I roll dice out in the open and I am as transparent as I can about mechanics

- I generally like a party composition of players who feel strong about the following themes:

- Camaraderie

- Friendship

- Helping out and working as a team to solve the problems presented in the books.

- I strongly dislike the following:

- Evil Characters who want to screw over the party.

- People who don't contribute in any way to the events unfolding.

- Being toxic for whatever reason to the DM or to the rest of the party.

- I tend to run combats in a fast and efficient way so that no one takes a very long time with their turns and this brings a more pleasant overall experience to the table. We will be playing using grid rules.

- While I dislike TPK's they tend to happen from time to time. As such, I presume players have some proficiency with the system otherwise this will be a steep learning curve. As usual, DM help is always here to make you understand the games mechanics better.

- This game will be an as intended play of the AP as Paizo designed it. At it's core I might alter some tid-bits to make gameplay less tedious

About me:

- 27 Years Old

- Have 5 years experience DM'ing various systems (D&D 4E, 5E, Dark Heresy, Warhammer Fantasy. Pathfinder 2E Playtest)

- Have been professionally DM'ing for 2 years!

- If you're interested please slide in my Discord DM's, my tag is Peenicks#4175. We will chat and have a mini interview.

This topic was modified 6 days ago by Peenicks
Topic starter Posted : 20/07/2021 2:01 pm
Share: