Forum

[Paid] [DnD 5e] [ES...

Notifications
Clear all

GM [Paid] [DnD 5e] [EST Timezone] [LFM] [Homebrew Setting] [18+ Inclusive] Winterheart is looking for more players!

Restful Author
(@restful-author)
Candidate

Game System: Dungeons and Dragons 5e

Date & Time:  One group on Tuesdays and another on Wednesdays, 6 PM EST to 11/12 PM EST

Frequency:  Weekly

Communication:  Discord

Players Needed:  4-6

Payment: 10 USD per session through Paypal

About the Game: An all new Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition campaign is taking off! Paid slots are now available for Tuesday and Wednesday evenings! These will be 5-6 hour long sessions, $10 USD per session, 1 session per week. Minimum 4 people per each campaign, maximum 6. Our start time on both nights is 6 PM EST (-5 GMT), and we end somewhere between 11 PM EST to midnight. We only accept new members that are 18 and older, sorry to any minors out there!

This is going to be an entirely off-the-rails campaign using the Winterheart campaign setting. Winterheart is a system-neutral setting that I am currently writing additional 5e content for. As the writer of the setting, I can promise that at my table, players will be given entirely unique homebrewed experiences using some pre-written material to guide multiple choices and possible outcomes with one adventure after another!

In this high-powered fantasy setting, your imaginations can run wild; no need to temper your character ideas; almost all race and class combinations are allowed, as well as multiple unique subclasses that you will have exclusive early access to! This also includes an all new class, Ardents, who link together with other party members and enemies to increase damage, healing, and manipulate the flow of combat! We can find a way to make most character concepts and storyline ideas work - together!

Now, establishing a table takes more than just knowledge on how to run a campaign. What I am offering to my players is a community of inclusive individuals who are all willing to work out their problems and issues instead of simply gunning for each other’s throats or making light of another person’s lifestyle or appearance. The Winterheart community is interested in increasing our numbers with other like-minded individuals who value other people’s needs over our own. That means this is an LGBTQ+, BIPOC, and gender-inclusive community, with people at the table who will respect you instead of constantly questioning your existence and perspective.

There will be a free Session 0 for both groups. We will use this as a way of learning how each person prefers to engage with the rest of the table, how people prefer to tackle problems, and make sure that everyone at the table meshes well without butting heads. There will be no limits on the number of potential players for this Session 0 - and, yes, I will be assembling the groups based on my observations, to avoid any potential problems. After that, there will be 1 week of planning before the games officially begin!

So, if you want to play a full 5e campaign with a group of people who won’t make you feel excluded or unwelcome, with an experienced DM just now opening themselves up to the pro DMing scene, feel free to respond here or contact Restful Author#7556 on Discord. You can also hit me up on Twitter @RestfulAuthor if I somehow miss your response!

Voice comms over Discord
is required. Camera usage is also highly recommended and requested by your DM, but it is not a requirement.

Not sure if you’re interested? Hit me up and I’ll toss you a Discord server invite so you can see for yourself!

This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 USD per session, 1 session per week, through PayPal. Tipping is not required, but if players are so inclined, tips will also be collected through PayPal. Foundry Hub is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.

This topic was modified 2 months ago by Restful Author
Topic starter Posted : 27/07/2021 6:23 pm
Share: