Forum

[PAID] [D&D 5e] [Mo...

Notifications
Clear all

GM [PAID] [D&D 5e] [Mondays 2pm EST/ 18:00 UTC] Lost Mine of Phandalver - Beginner focused !

Ned
 Ned
(@nedrapter)
Initiate

Game System: D&D 5e

Date & Time: Monday 2pm EST (18:00 UTC)

Frequency: Weekly, Sessions last 3-4 hours.

Communication: Discord voice (video optional). Relatively quiet surroundings are required if your microphone picks all kinds of sounds.

Players Needed: 4-5

About the Game: A group of adventurers heading to the town of Phandalin, where rumors have been heard about discovering an old mine of great importance. However the rumors have attracted others, who won't have very good intentions...

It's on official module from WotC, optimized to have balanced content and be perfect for beginners. Since I'm big fan of homebrew worlds, you will also find new elements in it, introduced by me.

Session 0 will be free of charge and will include weaving your backstories together, finalizing characters, explaining Foundry, introducing ourselves to each other and discuss possible sensitive themes that someone might want to avoid.
This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 11$ per player/session. The transactions will be handled by Startplaying.games where also the game will be listed. Foundry Hub is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.

If you're interested please copy and fill the following player profile, either as reply or private message.

Player name (pronouns):

Prior TTRPG experience (if any):

Preferred game style:

Discord tag:

Preferred level of Roleplaying:

Topic starter Posted : 24/03/2021 4:25 pm
Share: